Total Pageviews

11/13/2018

Francesco school mate from Montorio Romano , Italy

Hello, my name is Francesco. Francesco is a common Italian male name. Saint Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of Italy. Jorge Mario Bergoglio chose Francis as his Papal name in honor of him.

I was realized by teacher Gabriella and her students of Class Two of the primary school in Montorio Romano. They were very happy and proud to make me and everybody was very careful and focused on me in every step of my realization: from the fabric selection to the written text they created to retell the specific procedure followed to realize me.

Look at me! I’ve got a capacious backpack. I‘m ready to travel across Europe and fill it with new experiences!

I’m looking forward to see you.


Francesco









No comments:

Post a Comment